CONACRY 200 BED STATE HOSPITAL PROJECT REPUBLIC OF GUINEA
Employer : MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF GUINEA
National Directorate of Hospital and Care Offices (DNEHS)
Concept Design : MİM AKMAN MİMARLIK LTD. Sti.
As part of improving patient care, the Guinean Government has decided to build some regional hospitals, in line with the health map and the National Health Development Plan. Target locations by 2025 are: NZérékoré, Kankan, Faranah, Mamou, Labé, Kindia, Boké, Ratoma and Matoto.
The design principles of the 200-bed Regional State Hospital project studied in this context are as follows;
The population that will benefit from this hospital are mostly women and children in need of care. In gynecology diseases and maternity polyclinics, ultrasonography examinations, PAP-smear test, colposcopy and routine gynecology examinations are carried out for the early diagnosis of gynecological cancers, especially infections causing gynecological diseases.
However, within the scope of combating infectious diseases, the needy people in the region will be served.
Hospital units are briefly mentioned below;
- Polyclinics for Outpatient Treatment
- (ORL) Infectious diseases treatment units
- Gynecological examinations and treatments
- Child diseases treatment units
- Emergency Services
- Delivery Rooms and Newborn Care Units
- Operating Rooms and Intensive Care Units
- Oncology diagnostic treatment units
- 200 bed capacity composed of 1-bed, 2-bed, 4-bed and 5-bed rooms
- Imaging systems
- Endoscopy services
- Management Offices
- Meeting and Conference rooms
- Technical Services units