STAVROPOL MUNICIPALITY BUILDING – STAVROPOL / RUSSIA
Date: March 1998 – July 2002
Construction Area: 7.500 m²
The Building of the Municipality in Stavropol serves both as the Town Hall and the Assembly Hall. The offices of the Mayor and his assistants are located in the building. Social facilities such as cafeteria, sports hall and fitness center are also available in this project.
The old Town Hall was constructed in 1876. It was one of the multi-storey and official buildings of its time. The building is one of the most valuable cultural units of Stavropol and has a historical status.
A storey was added to the former building constructed on a 2.400 m² area and a new block having a similarity to the existing building was added on an extra 5.100 m². Thus, the total construction area increased to 7.500 m².